Our Infrastructure Advisory team integrates our core expertise in infrastructure and environmental solutions, with creative thinking and sound business acumen, helping our clients make informed and confident decisions about the important infrastructure and environmental challenges facing New Zealand.
We bring hands on experience in strategy, planning, design, construction, operations and maintenance – allowing us to take a holistic view of our clients businesses, with the understanding that whatever the issue we are solving, people are central to the decisions both we and our clients make, including boards, staff, customers and other stakeholders.
Services that we provide:
- Strategic Asset Management
- Management Systems
- Asset & Network Optimisation
- Organisation Capacity Building
- Digital Solutions & Data
- Infrastructure Investment Optimisation
- Asset Risk Management
- Environmental Risk & Compliance Management
- Commercial & Transactional Advice
- Water Industry Reform Implementation