We provide engineering geological services for projects such as dams, tunnels, pipeline corridors and mining, with complementary hydrogeological and geotechnical capabilities to support analyses and interpretation. Projects are carried out using the appropriate technology for the site conditions; from standard field techniques to the use of geophysical and drone technologies.
At PDP we thrive on providing unique solutions to the geotechnical challenges of each site based on our holistic approach to assessing the geotechnical issues at hand and integrating solutions into the design. Understanding the site conditions together with a clearly defined set of objectives enables results focussed and often unique solutions to be developed for our clients.
Services that we provide:
- Engineering geological mapping (using land based and drone assisted approaches)
- Ground investigations (drilling, test-pitting, sample testing)
- Development of engineering geological and hydrogeological models
- Route selection for lifeline services
- Slope stability investigation and assessment
- Slope stabilisation design
- Remedial works supervision
- Design and installation of groundwater and deformation monitoring networks
- Open pit mine and quarry slope stability
- Geotechnical risk assessments and hazard identification
- Problem soil solutions