At PDP we have monitoring specialists who can assess and evaluate your environmental and process activities. We can provide the latest technical monitoring advice, and design and construct cost effective monitoring solutions that are tailored to meet your needs.
We provide a range of monitoring services for water, air, and soil environments. PDP has provided monitoring services to New Zealand councils, and a diverse range of industrial and commercial clients. PDP have the expertise to design monitoring stations, equipment to collect your data and software to analyse and manage your monitoring data to the New Zealand National Environmental Monitoring Standards (NEMS).
Services that we provide:
- Air/landfill gas monitoring
- Water quantity and quality monitoring
- Stormwater treatment device performance/maintenance assessments
- Proprietary device evaluations
- Environmental monitoring station design and builds
- Telemetry services, data management and auditing in accordance with NEMS
- Safety and design reporting to support long-term monitoring station operation
- Sediment transport monitoring