We are so looking forward to the #NZHS60thConference in Wellington.
This year we are lucky enough to have 7 presenters to share their recent research and projects, in addition to being a sponsor.
Here’s our lineup for the week:
- Troy Brockbank – Keynote speaker (co-presenting with Gillian Blythe, Water NZ)
- Clare Maginness – Kaitiaki flows in the Awahou stream: development with Ngāti Rangiwewehi and translation to the Taniwha Spring municipal supply resource consent (co-presenting with Paul White, GNS Science)
- Katy Grant – The legacy of PFAS contamination at Palmerston North airport and the mechanisms by which this contamination migrates off-site
- Clare Maginness – Session Chair: Groundwaters and their management
- Marinus Boon – Development of a wetland detection tool using machine learning, high-resolution airborne lidar and RGBI aerial imagery for the Kapiti Coast (co-presenting with Matt Lythe, Lynker Analytics)
- Blair Thornburrow – Gisborne WWTP dewatering: Focussed modelling when you need results fast!
- Linda Shamrock – Going Green – Costs and Benefits of Living Roofs on Bus Shelters in Auckland (co-presenting with Sue Ira, Koru Environmental)
- Ben Throssel – Surface water network tool – improving utilisation of existing data to meet freshwater objectives
Click here to register for the conference.