PDP is a leading environmental and engineering consultancy offering solutions for environmental issues through our specialised range of services. Working on a wide variety of projects ranging from major infrastructure projects through to investigations on the natural environment, we aim to cover the entire range of environmental services required by our clients, in air, land and water.
With a strong focus on health and wellness, as well as an enthusiastic and active social club, we are committed to providing a fun work environment with a strong culture of work/life balance.
We aim to recruit the best, in order to be the best. Every year, top graduates and summer interns receive offers from PDP, and you could be next! We would love to help you explore career opportunities at PDP if you are planning a career in environmental engineering, contaminated land, geotechnics, environmental management or monitoring.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Internships run from November to February.
- You will have an opportunity to find out what it is like to work as a junior engineer or scientist.
- We provide an induction programme to help you get familiar with PDP.
- You will have a buddy who will help you get the most out of your summer work experience.
- Be part of our social activities as we have a variety of social activities you can join.
- We provide Health and Safety training.
- If you are offered a Graduate position at the end of your internship we will maintain ongoing contact with you throughout your final year at University.
- Our Foundation for Success programme will help you kick start your career at PDP.
- Get involved in a variety of work with a high level of responsibility – if you’re up for it!
- Enjoy organised (and spontaneous) social and sport activities throughout the year.
- You will have an opportunity to join PDP’s mentoring programme, to assist you in your development.
- Free annual flu vaccinations.
- We celebrate the significant occasions in the lives and careers of our people such as your graduation! You will get a day off to attend your graduation.
- Welcoming, supportive and flexible work environment.