As leading environmental data experts in New Zealand, our continued innovation in generating geospatial solutions is backed by our track record of providing engineering and environmental services for more than 30 years.
Our team of specialists use technology to solve problems and present spatial information to aid decision making for a wide variety of environmental applications. The team provide solutions directly to clients as well as playing a crucial support role for all our workgroups. Developing methods to optimise data accuracy, management and efficiency are important to us and to our clients. We place a high importance upon staying current with technology so that we can offer the most effective solutions.
Services that we provide:
- Spatial data management and database design
- Development of web maps, apps and services
- Mobile GIS applications for field data collection
- GPS technologies for high precision data capture
- Data integration, process automation and ETL
- Development of tools and workflows
- Remote sensing, image processing and UAV solutions
- Machine learning to support the classification of aerial imagery
- Expertise with a wide range of data formats and standards
- Integration with CAD and 3D modelling
- Delivering GIS training and documentation
- Geospatial analysis