Join our Team!
We are always on the lookout for experienced engineers, scientists or planners to join our teams in Auckland, Tauranga, Wellington or Christchurch. If you feel you have relevant skills and experience, please email email@example.com with your CV, even if there are no relevant vacancies listed below.
- Geospatial Analyst – Parental Leave Cover (Auckland)
- Geospatial Analyst / Developer (Christchurch)
- Human Resources Manager (Auckland)
- Intermediate Civil or Environmental Design Engineer (Auckland, Christchurch, Tauranga)
- Senior Civil or Environmental Design Engineer – Three Waters (Auckland)
- Water Resources Engineering Leader (Wellington)
- Stormwater Services Leader – National
- Service Leader / Senior Environmental Engineer – Three Waters (Christchurch)
What makes PDP a great place to work?
- We are a specialist environmental consultancy – we focus solely on environmental issues.
- Our flat management structure means our people receive rapid development opportunities and exposure to senior people in related fields.
- We are a New Zealand company, owned by PDP senior management as shareholders and directors.
- Our culture is supportive and friendly – we have a lively young team and an active social environment.
- We encourage the rapid development of our people through structured development programmes, mentors, regular reviews and ready access to conferences and courses for all our people. We are an IPENZ Professional Development Partner.
- We have a reputation for integrity, technical superiority and high standards. Our strong relationships are built on confidence and trust, and we support the development of sustainable, responsible solutions within the environment.
- We have a steady track record of growth within New Zealand and currently have more than 150 people nationwide. Our plans for continued growth both nationally and internationally, provide significant opportunities for ambitious and motivated people to be rewarded for their achievement.
Our Career Development Framework ensures you develop the knowledge, skills and behaviours which are essential for success at each stage of your career. This includes regular development discussions, mentoring, and an individual career development plan. We also outline core learning and development for both on the job experience and off job training.
This includes access to specialist training and conferences in your area of expertise.
PDP’s Foundation for Success training programme supplements your on job learning and technical skills development.
There are 8 modules which support development of key business skills which are essential for your success as a consulting engineer.
Our graduate development is designed to provide the flexibility to ensure talented people are able to rapidly progress their careers.
As an Engineering New Zealand Professional Development Partner, we support the development of engineers and assist you to become a Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng). Our PDP status recognises our commitment to the support and development of our people in their careers.
“I enjoy the wide range of projects I get to be involved in and the opportunity to work with highly talented professionals. I like the quick learning curve and the responsibility given to graduates to enable our professional development.”